Marketing Intensive: Creating an Online Plan That Works
CategoriesBlogging / Development / Email Marketing / New Technologies / Search / Social Media / Websites
We’re proud to announce that we’re launching our first Marketing Intensive Workshop. Our new workshops are designed to help you understand the online marketing landscape and create strategic plans that help take your business to the next level.
Our first Marketing Intensive Workshop is entitled: Creating an Online Plan that Works. It’ll be an in-depth class where you’ll learn everything from branding to search and social media and how it all fits together. It’s a class for businesses that are serious about their marketing and want to create a detailed online plan that will help position them for future growth and lead generation.
You’ll learn what it takes to create a winning online marketing plan from start to finish. In this 3 hour class you’ll learn how to identify your marketing niche, establish a budget, understand your brand and your website’s role in a successful marketing plan, learn how to integrate social media, email marketing and much more.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn at this class:
- Advanced online advertising methods
- Integrating social media into your plan
- Finding the niche marketing avenues to target your clients
- Analyzing and improving your website to improve ROI
- Learn your ROE (Return on Engagement)
- Find out some of the ways your competition is marketing to your potential clients online
- How to leverage your social media connections to generate leads
- How to use search and social advertising to target new potential leads
- How to get free media exposure for your business
- How to track your social “reputation”
- How to turn your customers into advocates
- Much More…
Attendees who qualify for the early bird registration will also receive a FREE website review OR search engine optimization report! (Both valued at $99) Our website reviews are a detailed analysis of the content on your site and your search rankings which will help you better understand what you can do to improve the overall customer experience on your site and generate more leads. Our SEO Reports help you understand where your site currently ranks against your competition. In addition, it helps to identify keywords and link partners that you can use to boost your search rankings. Seating is limited for this event so sign up today!
i wish i could make it but i have a wedding in fl. next time i will be there!!!
Yeah, I’ll be scheduling another one once this one is full. A lot of people have shown interest in attending a class that covers all of this and it is a LOT of information.
Have fun in Florida!