Dan Baldini is the owner of several real estate based companies, one of them being Polaris Real Estate. Dan came to me because he needed a customized solution for his company. First and foremost, he needed a new responsive website layout that would help take his realty firm to the next level. But he also had some very specialized needs for the property search.
- The website needed to be modern and eye-catching.
- It needed to be mobile friendly.
- It needed to be easy to update and support future growth without having to make major changes to the site.
- The property search needed to pull real estate listings from his PropertyBase account using a custom API and search implementation.
- It needed to integrate his contact forms into the Salesforce CRM System.
What we did:
We started off building the site with a WordPress content management system to allow Polaris Real Estate the ability to manage the content and blog posts at their convenience. From there, we utilized a customized WordPress template design to give the right visual appeal in addition to making the site responsive mobile friendly for mobile phones and tablets. Then, we modified the existing property search that came with the theme design to integrate the PropertyBase API and search results. This was an extensive and complex process, but in the end, Polaris’ site had the capability of querying listing data directly from their PropertyBase account in real-time rather than being tied to the MLS system that most real estate firms are tied to.