New Website Launch: Salsbery Brothers
CategoriesDevelopment / New Website Launches / Wordpress / Responsive Web Development
Salsbery Brothers came to InspireMedia through one of our marketing partners. They had a few specialized needs for their website. First and foremost, they needed a new revamp of their site and needed it to be a responsive, mobile friendly design that was unique and modern. Second, they had a custom mulch order e-commerce system that needed to be integrated into the site, but required the help of a full-service development firm like ours.
- The website needed to be eye-catching and modern.
- It needed to be mobile friendly.
- It needed to be easy to update and support future growth without having to make major changes to the site.
- It needed an e-commerce platform integrated into the site.
- The e-commerce system needed a custom development to handle a special delivery calculation that they had developed.
- The admin of the site needed to support the scheduling of deliveries with specific drivers and trucks per day.
What we did:
We started off building the site with a WordPress content management system, to allow them the capability to manage the content at their convenience. From there, we utilized a customized WordPress template design to give the right visual appeal in addition to making the site responsive mobile friendly for mobile phones and tablets. Then, we built into the site an e-commerce platform that we then modified to support the integration of a custom delivery model and pricing. In addition, we developed a sophisticated delivery scheduling system that matched deliveries up with drivers and trucks.
Is your company in need of a customized website or database-driven application? Click here to learn more about our services.
Leave a Comments